Web libraries and packages
The Dart SDK contains dart:html and other libraries that provide low-level web APIs.
- Build a web app with Dart
- A quick overview of how to build, run, and debug a web app with Dart.
- The dart:html documentation
- An example-driven tour of using the dart:html library. Topics include manipulating the DOM programmatically, making HTTP requests, and using WebSockets.
- dart:html API reference
- Complete reference documentation for the dart:html library.
To find more libraries that support writing web apps, search pub.dev for web packages.